Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Diamond in the Rough

Our store has many beautiful things come through. We also get many not so beautiful things. It's refreshing when sorting through some jewelry, I'll find something that completely catches my eye. This piece for instance was one of them. I love the combination of the pearl with the diamond set in a swirling yellow gold pendant. I also really liked the feel (the weight) of the necklace and that it was a necklace and not a mobile pendant. Liking it so much, I decided to look closer into it. On the tag was stamped "750" and on the reverse "Tiffany&Co." This was by far my favorite Tiffany and Company piece I've seen come through. We come across many gorgeous Tiffany pieces. It's worth taking a look through our eBay store (http://stores.ebay.com/apmetals?_rdc=1) and online store (www.apmetals.com). I would definitely say this piece is worth every penny you spend on it. Absolutely stunning!

Happy Shopping,
PA

If you're interested, check it out on our website:
http://www.apmetals.com/product-page/3bb14d87-654f-d730-6044-d4ca5eee16d0



No comments:

Post a Comment